Sunday, January 18, 2015

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

With the postings and memories of my mom yesterday many of you have expressed how much they love my mom and secondly how much a certain song still affects them when sung in church.  I myself still have struggles as this song is very hard to get through.  I would like to share this song and express my love to our many friends and family who this have affected.  My mom is still with us and we obviously feel that when this is sung.  Love you all!!


Each Life That Touches Ours For Good Lyrics

  1. 1. Each life that touches ours for good
    Reflects thine own great mercy, Lord;
    Thou sendest blessings from above
    Thru words and deeds of those who love.
  2. 2. What greater gift dost thou bestow,
    What greater goodness can we know
    Than Christlike friends, whose gentle ways
    Strengthen our faith, enrich our days.
  3. 3. When such a friend from us departs,
    We hold forever in our hearts
    A sweet and hallowed memory,
    Bringing us nearer, Lord, to thee.
  4. 4. For worthy friends whose lives proclaim
    Devotion to the Savior's name,
    Who bless our days with peace and love,
    We praise thy goodness, Lord, above.
  5. Text: Karen Lynn Davidson, b. 1943. (c) 1985 IRI
    Music: A. Laurence Lyon, 1934-2006. (c) 1985 IRI

No comments:

Post a Comment