Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Prayers for Paul

Today I would like to introduce you to an amazing story.  Baby Paul is an amazing little boy who inspires so many people and has been through so much for his age.  Paul was born April 12, 2012 with a severe case of VACTERL Association. "Just 6 hours after he was born he was emergency transferred to an upstate hospital in New York. He spent his first month of life there fighting to stay alive. The doctors felt he was too complex and recommended that we let nature take its course and let him go. We did not want to leave any stone unturned and began researching to see if there were any other possibilities that could save our little boys life." (information given by Paul's Parents on his Facebook Page).  

Lately Paul has been very sick and in the hospital.  I feel that the more prayers this little boy can get the better.  I tend to look at my bad days and think "I just wanna give up" and then i'll find a post about how he's struggling and I think to myself that i am not suffering nearly as much as this beautiful young family.  

I encourage you to take a few minutes and take a look at Paul's facebook page that his mom shares.  I guarantee if you need a smile, you will find this beautiful little boy and you cant help but to smile. 

Let me know what you think!  :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment