Monday, January 5, 2015

New Years

Happy New Years to everyone!  Yes yes I know i'm only 5 days late but better late then never right?  So what are your new years goals?  Yeah I know, make a goal just to break it right? Well i'm still working on mine but will be sure to share when I'm ready.  Things are looking good for the new year so far and I'm hoping this is going to be a great year.

So I've been struggling with changing medicine but am glad to say i'm feeling better thank you.  No more side affects (just more tired) and can feel a difference for the good.  Changes have always been hard for me, however this time I was able to have my sisters support and most of the problems I had were only physical and internal.

So glad to have accomplished some great things today with my counselor and things look positive.  It is amazing how one person outside of your personal space can help you think and realize things so clearly when you think about it over and over.  LOL  I know I know that sounds stupid but I love my counselor and how she helps me feel better about myself and my goals in life.

Enough for tonight but what are your new years goals going to do for you this year?  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment