Monday, January 5, 2015

Tragedy and Sadness

So being the new year I have been thinking a lot about goals and things to work on in my life this next year and I was talking to a friend about a tragedy that they had been through.  I think every time something bad happens to good people "why would God let this happen to someone that doesn't deserve this hurt and trial in their life,"  I've always had a great belief in God and that he has a plan for us and we only endure what we can handle.

I was browsing through Netflix the other night and came across a movie made by Kirk Cameron called "Unstoppable" and really left me feeling better about how much God loves us and is there for us.  If you believe in God and want your eyes opened to a new way of looking at why he gives us some of the sadness in our lives.  I would encourage you to watch this beautiful movie and look this topic through another set of eyes.  I would encourage my friends to check it out and let me know what they thought.  I will post a link to the trailer from you tube to give you a little sneak peek of the movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment